Construction DebrisPrint Page
Among the many risks that construction sites present for workers and members of the public is the risk of being injured by flying or falling debris. Construction sites are busy – and often hectic – work environments, and from the top floors of high rises to the city sidewalks below, anyone on the premises or in the vicinity of a construction site is potentially at risk for suffering a sudden traumatic injury.
With decades of legal experience and millions of dollars recovered for injury victims throughout the Denver area, the attorneys at Levine Law are trusted advocates for workers and pedestrians injured by construction debris. We routinely represent clients injured in jobsite accidents and other situations where someone else is to blame. Whether you have a claim for workers’ compensation or you are entitled to seek full compensation for all of your accident-related losses, we will fight vigorously to maximize your financial recovery.
Construction Site Injuries from Falling and Flying Debris
Construction sites are places where things can and do go wrong. While some builders and contractors do their best to adhere to building codes and safety regulations, others do not, and even in the best of circumstances it only takes one small mistake to cause a lifechanging injury. Untrained construction workers, lack of safety equipment, inadequate protection of sidewalks and lower floors, and tools and machinery that are in need of maintenance are just some of the endless list of dangers that can lead to accidents involving construction debris.
What do we mean by debris? We help construction workers and pedestrians seek just compensation for construction site accidents involving falling or flying:
- Building materials
- Construction site waste
- Hand tools and power tools
- Nails, bolts and screws
- Scaffolding materials
- Scrap material
No matter what happened, if you were injured on or near a construction site by flying or falling debris, it is important that you seek medical attention. You also need to seek experienced legal representation. Proving liability in construction accident cases can be difficult, and you need a legal team that can get to the bottom of the incident while you focus on your physical and emotional recovery. Investing promptly can be critical, so we encourage you to contact us right away.
Why Choose Levine Law for Your Construction Accident Case in Denver?
If you search online, you will find several Denver-area law firms advertising that they handle construction accident claims. So, why should you choose Levine Law for your case?
- Experience – Firm founder Jordan S. Levine has over 20 years’ legal experience, and our team of personal injury and workers’ compensation lawyers brings decades of experience to the table.
- Focus – We are a personal injury and workers’ compensation law firm. All we do is help people like you who are entitled to just compensation for accident-related injuries.
- Results – We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients. This includes numerous million-dollar and six-figure awards.
- Trust – When you choose your attorney, we want you to make as informed a decision as possible. We encourage you to visit our video library, and we will be happy to answer your questions during your free initial consultation.
- Trial-Ready – While most of our cases settle, we prepare every case for the possibility of trial. We want the construction companies, insurance companies and other corporations involved in your case to know that we are fully-prepared to do what it takes to win.
Get Started with Your Free Initial Consultation
To learn more about why thousands of clients have trusted the attorneys at Levine Law, contact us to arrange your free, no-obligation consultation. You can call us 24/7 at (303) 333-8000, or send us your information online and we will respond as soon as possible.