Denver Accident Attorneys Care About Their Community
At Levine Law, our Denver personal injury attorneys put their commitments to their clients and the community first. Our Denver accident lawyers have lived and practiced law in the Denver area for more than 20 years. Having been recognized as AV-rated attorneys every year from 2011 to 2016, we are skilled and experienced litigators. We are members of local bar associations, and we lecture and teach attorneys and legal professionals at continuing legal education seminars. We have won countless cases for clients and helped them to obtain the compensation they deserve.
Our Denver accident lawyers also believe in being good neighbors and in giving back to the community where our Denver personal injury law firm has grown. We are active in a variety of community service endeavors. For example:
- Denver injury lawyer Jordan Levine has served as a Board Member for the Workers’ Compensation Education Association and is a current member of the Board.
- Mr. Levine has also served on the Board of the American Association for Justice.
- Denver injury lawyer Andrew J. Phillips has served as a Board Member on the City of Arvada’s Board of Adjustments.
- Mr. Phillips is also a leader in his church.
- Levine Law supports the JDRF or Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
- Levine Law raised funds for and participated in the American Cancer Society Breast Cancer Walk.
- Levine Law donates food, clothing, and toys to those in need through various charities.
- Levine Law offers an annual scholarship for students, see application guidelines here.
To learn more about our community service activities or for more information about our Denver personal injury law firm, give us a call at any time. Our phones are answered around the clock.