Denver Premises Liability LawyersPrint Page
What are your rights if you have been injured on someone else’s property? In Colorado, you have the right to seek just compensation for your injury-related losses. While not all premises-related accidents will trigger claims for compensation, if you have a claim, asserting your legal rights could be critical to your long-term recovery.
Why File a Premises Liability Claim?
If you have suffered traumatic injuries in a premises-related accident, your injuries could impact virtually all aspects of your daily life. You may be in pain, you may be unable to work, and you may be unable to enjoy spending time with friends and family. As time goes on, these losses can continue to build, and the only way to recover the costs of someone else’s mistake is by filing a claim for just compensation.
What are the Risks Involved?
When you file a claim for compensation, the only risk is that you will lose your case. This means that you would face the same outcome as if you had never filed a claim. But, with us, you do not pay any legal fees or costs unless we win, and we will not take your case unless we believe that we have a strong chance of securing a significant financial award.
How Much Can I Expect to Recover?
Every case is different, and we cannot estimate your recovery until we know the details of your claim. However, what we can tell you is that we have recovered millions for our clients, including one premises liability case in which we secured a $392,000 verdict after the insurance company offered an initial settlement of just $500.
When Should I Hire an Attorney?
If you have been injured in a slip, trip or fall accident, it is strongly in your best interests to speak with an attorney as soon as possible. You do not want to let the insurance companies take advantage of you, and you do not want to make any mistakes that could jeopardize your claim for compensation.
5 Reasons to Choose Levine Law in Denver, CO
Why should you choose our firm to represent you? Here are five reasons why clients have trusted our firm for more than 20 years:
- Our Commitment to Representing Injury Victims. We limit our practice to personal injury and wrongful death representation.
- Our Proven Results in Settlement Negotiations and at Trial. We have successfully represented thousands of clients, including numerous victims of premises-related accidents.
- Our Free Consultations and Contingency-Fee Representation. It costs you nothing out-of-pocket to hire our lawyers, and we only receive a percentage of your recovery if we secure a satisfactory settlement or win your case at trial.
- Our Awards, Recognition and Testimonials. We are “Super Lawyers” and “Top 100 Trial Lawyers,” and we have received numerous testimonials from satisfied clients.
- Our Passion for Justice. In every case, we do what it takes to win maximum compensation for our clients’ injuries and losses. We fight for our clients because we care, and we want to make sure you receive the compensation you deserve.
Call or Click for Your Free Consultation
For more information about how fight for victims of premises-related accidents in Denver, please contact us to schedule your free initial consultation. To speak with one of our experienced attorneys in confidence, call (303) 333-8000 or tell us about the accident online now.