Need Help Recovering After a Car Accident? Talk to a Loveland Automobile Accident Lawyer 24/7
Located between Denver and Fort Collins, Loveland is the second-most populous city in Larimer County. Situated at the intersection of Interstate 25 and Highway 24, Loveland is also on many Colorado residents’ and visitors’ routes to Rocky Mountain National Park. As a result, auto accidents are fairly common, and many local residents and visitors find themselves needing the representation of a Loveland car accident attorney.
Our attorneys have recovered millions of dollars in financial compensation for accident victims in Loveland and the surrounding areas. If you have been seriously injured or lost a loved one, we can determine who (or what company) is responsible, and we can fight for just compensation on your behalf. You can meet with an attorney at our office in Loveland, or, if you prefer, one of our auto accident attorneys will come to your home or visit you in the hospital.
5 Important Facts for Car Accident Victims and Families in Loveland
To protect your legal rights after a car accident, you need to know what steps to take and what mistakes to avoid. With this in mind, here are five important facts for car accident victims and families in Loveland:
1. Most Car Accidents in Loveland Result from Driver Errors
The vast majority of car accidents in Loveland result from driver error. According to the Colorado Department of Transportation (CODOT), Larimer County ranks fifth in the state for fatal accidents caused by distracted drivers. CODOT also reports that approximately 600 accidents in Larimer County every year involve drivers who are either suspected or convicted of driving under the influence (DUI).
Other common driver errors lead to accidents as well. In addition to distracted and drunk driving, our Loveland car accident attorney also helps drivers, passengers, and families recover just compensation for accidents involving:
- Drowsy driving
- Lane change and merging errors
- Road rage
- Running red lights and stop signs
- Other driving mistakes
2. Colorado Law Requires All Drivers to Carry Insurance Coverage
Under Colorado law, all drivers are required to carry bodily injury liability (BIL) insurance with limits of $25,000 per person and $50,000 per accident. This type of insurance covers other drivers’ and passengers’ injuries when the insured driver is at fault in a collision.
To file a successful BIL claim, you must be able to prove that the insured driver was at fault. While the insurance company will (or should) conduct an investigation, it will do so with its own best interests in mind. To give yourself the best chance of securing the maximum insurance coverage available, you will need an experienced Loveland automobile accident lawyer on your side.
3. You May Have a Claim Under Your (or a Family Member’s) Policy
In addition to filing a claim under the at-fault driver’s BIL insurance policy, a Loveland automobile accident lawyer may also be able to help you file a claim under your (or a family member’s) policy. This could be the case if you have:
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UIM) Insurance – Uninsured/underinsured motorist (UIM) insurance covers your losses when an at-fault driver either (i) doesn’t have insurance or (ii) doesn’t have enough insurance to cover your losses. Colorado law permits “stacking” of UIM coverage, which means that drivers, passengers and families can file claims under the policies for each of the vehicles they own.
- Medical Payments (MedPay) Insurance – Medical payments (MedPay) insurance covers accident-related medical expenses on a “no-fault” basis. Even so, making sure you receive coverage can still prove challenging. When you hire a Loveland car accident attorney at Levine Law, your attorney will help you with your MedPay claim (if you have one) while also pursuing all other available sources of financial compensation.
4. Seeking Auto Insurance Coverage Isn’t Your Only Option
Most people assume that filing an auto insurance claim is their only option after a serious or fatal accident. But, this isn’t necessarily the case. In some cases, vehicle manufacturers and government agencies can be held liable. Depending on the circumstances involved, the other driver’s employer, a bar or restaurant that overserved the other driver, and various other companies could potentially be liable as well.
When you choose Levine Law, our attorneys will thoroughly investigate your (or your loved one’s) car accident, and we will identify all of the parties responsible for your losses. We will then pursue all available claims to recover maximum compensation on your behalf.
5. Recovering Your Losses After an Accident is Hard, But Not Impossible
Regardless of the circumstances involved, recovering damages after an automobile accident is not easy. But it also is not impossible. Our Loveland car accident attorney can help, and you can contact us 24/7 for a free consultation.
When seeking financial compensation for a car accident, it is important to act quickly. When you hire us, our attorneys and staff will get to work right away. We will conduct a thorough investigation, guide you through your next steps and do everything we can to make sure you receive the compensation you deserve.
Why Accident Victims and Families in Loveland Choose Levine Law
When you need to seek financial compensation for an automobile accident, your choice of law firm matters. Here are five reasons why accident victims and families in Loveland choose Levine Law:
- Our Focus – Our law practice is 100% devoted to helping Colorado residents and families recover just compensation after serious and fatal accidents.
- Our Results – We have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our clients, including several multi-million-dollar awards.
- Our Consistency – While no outcome is guaranteed, over the past 20 years, we have consistently been able to help clients collect more than three times the insurance company’s initial offer.
- Our Flexibility – You can contact us 24/7, and our attorneys will come to you if you cannot come to our office in Loveland.
- Our No–Cost Representation – We cover all of the costs of pursuing your claim while it is pending, and we don’t collect anything unless we help you win just compensation.
Schedule a Free, No-Obligation Consultation With a Loveland Automobile Accident Lawyer Today
Do you need to talk to a Loveland automobile accident lawyer? If so, we encourage you to contact us promptly. Call 303-333-8000 or submit your case online for a free, no-obligation consultation.