2018 Year in Review: What Have We Learned about Auto Accidents and Insurance?
It is hard to believe, but 2018 is almost over. It has been a busy year, and we have had the privilege of meeting many new people and using our knowledge and experience to help numerous clients recover just compensation for their injury-related losses.
We have also made it a point to regularly post useful articles about auto accidents, insurance coverage and other topics on our blog. Here is a review of 10 of our top articles from 2018:
- 10 Facts to Know if You Have Been Injured in a Car Accident in Denver – If you have been injured in an accident, this list is a good place to start. Here you will find answers to some common questions about dealing with a car accident as well as some important tips for protecting your legal rights.
- What are the Steps Involved in an Auto Accident Insurance Claim? – Unfortunately, dealing with insurance companies is not nearly as simple as it should be. Learn what to expect once you file an auto accident insurance claim in Denver.
- Does Health Insurance Cover Injuries from an Auto Accident? – If you are entitled to compensation from an at-fault driver’s auto insurance company, will your health insurance provider still cover your accident-related medical expenses? It should, at least initially.
- How Do I Know if the Insurance Company is Offering a Fair Settlement? – When you file a claim with an at-fault driver’s insurance company, sooner or later, you may receive an offer of settlement. Should you accept it? Here are some important considerations to keep in mind.
- What Are My Rights if the Insurance Companies Won’t Pay for My Injuries? – What if the insurance company won’t settle? While most auto insurance claims settle, some do not. Find out what you need to know if the insurance companies are saying that you are not entitled to financial compensation.
- What if I Was Injured in an Auto Accident That Was Partially My Fault? – Never, never assume that you were at fault in a car accident until you speak with an attorney. Find out why. We also specifically addressed the topic of how speeding tickets impact (and don’t impact) auto accident insurance claims.
- When Can You Seek Compensation for “Pain and Suffering” After a Car Accident in Colorado? – In addition to recovering your financial losses, if you have been injured in a car accident you may also be entitled to compensation for your “pain and suffering.”
- Should You Pay for Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage in Colorado? – While Colorado law requires all drivers to carry minimum insurance coverage, uninsured/underinsured motorist (UIM) coverage is optional. Should you pay for it? Here are some important factors to consider.
- Filing a Personal Injury Claim if You Waited to Seek Medical Attention After a Car Accident – After a car accident, seeking medical attention promptly will improve your chances of making a full physical and financial So, what if you waited to seek medical attention after your accident?
- Injured in a Car Accident in Denver? Here’s What You Need to Know – What else could you possibly need to know? As it turns out, quite a lot. Here you will find some additional resources prepared by the Denver accident lawyers at Levine Law.
Speak With a Car Accident Lawyer in Denver, CO
Of course, no amount of online reading can substitute for obtaining personalized legal advice from an experienced and local personal injury attorney. If you have been injured in an accident and would like to learn more about your legal rights, we encourage you to call 303-333-8000 or contact us online for a free and confidential consultation.