Levine Law is an award-winning Denver personal injury law firm. For more than two decades, our personal injury attorneys have put clients first, fighting for the rights of men, women, and children after an accident resulting in serious injury.
We’re seasoned lawyers, but also great neighbors. Our commitment to the community is second only to our client service. A core principle of our community service mission is assisting students pursue higher education.
Each year, Levine Law awards three students a scholarship that can be applied to any costs related to their college education. The Levine Law Annual College Scholarship can be applied toward tuition, books, or room and boarding expenses. Education opens doors and minds and we are pleased to make a small difference for a student.
For this academic year, Levine Law is challenging students to think creatively about solutions to distracted driving – an issue that impacts all drivers, but especially young adults. First place receives $1,250, second place $750 and third place $500.
- Must be a high school senior or currently in college within the US
- Must be enrolling in or show proof that you are actively in an undergraduate program for the upcoming school semester. (Can be four-year university or community college.)
- Must submit application materials via email by November 2nd. Late applications will not be considered.
- By entering, you give us permission to share quotes from your essay, first name, and social media pages publicly. We will not share your contact information or full name.
- If you are under the age of 18 you must have permission from your parent/legal guardian.
How to Apply:
Write an essay between 500-850 words, sharing your ideas about how to make distracted driving a thing of the past or greatly reduce it. Send an e-mail to Levlawllc@gmail.com with the below information and attach your essay
- Full name
- Phone number
- Current school
- Current GPA
- Intended college and major
- Any extracurricular or volunteer activities
- Social media links (if applicable)
The winners will be selected based on a combination of writing skills, academic qualifications, and extracurricular activities. Levine Law will select and contact the winners via e-mail by December 3rd. If no response is received within one week, a new winner will be chosen.