Unless We Win

Call now for a Free consultation
Available 24/7, Same day return calls

What's Your Case Worth?

Probably a lot more than the Insurance Company is offering. Find Out for FREE, Contact Us Today.

Stairway Accidents

Print Page

Denver Premises Liability Lawyers for Stairway Accidents

Our firm provides experienced legal representation for individuals who have suffered traumatic injuries in stairway accidents. If you fell down the stairs while shopping, at work, at the hospital, in an office building or entertainment venue, at a neighbor’s house, or at any other location other than your own home, the owner of the property may be legally responsible for your losses, and this could mean that you are entitled to a significant financial recovery.

Understanding Your Stairway Accident Claim

1. Colorado’s Law of Premises Liability

Under Colorado’s premises liability law, property owners are required to remedy known hazards that have the potential to cause serious physical injuries. If you fell because of a repair or maintenance issue that should have been addressed, you may be entitled to just compensation.

2. Evidence to Prove Your Claim

In order to prove your claim, you will need evidence to establish the property owner’s liability. If you took photos or if anyone witnesses saw what happened, these can both be key evidence in support of your claim for compensation. Additionally, when you hire our firm to represent you, our attorneys will conduct an exhaustive investigation in order to collect any additional evidence that can help prove your claim.

3. The Importance of Your Medical Records

If you have not done so already, you should see a doctor as soon as possible. Our team members can refer you to a physician who has treated our clients for years. Your medical records will be critical evidence in your case, and you need them to show that your injuries are the result of your stairway accident.

4. Calculating Your Future Losses

Your outstanding medical bills and lost wages are just two components of your claim for compensation. You are also entitled to compensation for your future losses, and these losses are often far greater than those incurred in the immediate aftermath of a traumatic accident. Future losses that can be recovered in a slip and fall accident case include:

  • Medical expenses
  • Prescription costs and other out-of-pocket expenses
  • Loss of earning capacity
  • Pain and suffering
  • Scarring and disfigurement
  • Loss of enjoyment of life

5. Negotiating a Settlement or Seeking Justice at Trial

Most premises liability claims are resolved through out-of-court settlements with the property owner’s insurance company. As your attorneys, we will seek to negotiate a maximum settlement as quickly as possible. However, while we are negotiating, we will also be preparing your case for trial. We have secured numerous six-figure and seven-figure verdicts for our clients, and we want the insurance company to know that we are fully prepared to take your case to court.

Find Out What Your Case is Worth

If you would like to find out what your case is worth, we encourage you to contact us promptly to arrange a free consultation. We do not charge any legal fees or costs unless we secure a financial recovery. To speak with one of our Denver premises liability attorneys about your stairway accident, please call (303) 333-8000 or submit your case online now.

What's your case worth?

Find Out for FREE! Contact Us Now! Available 24/7, Same day return calls.
Call 303-333-8000

or email us:

Practice Areas

Levine Law, Denver Accident Law Firm

Hear What Our Clients Have To Say

I have worked with Levine Law many times as they have assisted in reviewing different legal contracts for me personally and for my company over the years. I have been extremely impressed which drives me to share my experiences with others. I highly recommend Levine Law as well as the associates that I've had the privilege of working with. They have always been honest and ethical while providing professional and much needed advice.

Post Your Review