Denver Auto Accident Attorneys Helping Injured Car Crash Victims
Auto accidents happen every day in Colorado. Many of these accidents are preventable; some occur because of careless driving or dangerous road conditions.
If you or someone you care about is involved in a car accident, it is important to consult with an experienced team of Denver auto accident attorneys to determine if anyone is to blame for the crash. If another party was responsible for your accident, then Levine Law can help you to obtain compensation from the responsible driver. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Types of Auto Accidents
Since a responsible driver can be held financially liable for a motor vehicle accident, it is important to determine who was at fault for the crash and how the accident occurred. Therefore, it is essential to understand the various types of auto accidents that can occur within the state.
- Head-on crashes. These impacts normally occur when a driver crosses a divided line and/or goes the wrong way down the road.
- T-bone or side-impact crashes. These accidents occur when a car is hit from the side, such as when a vehicle is traveling straight and another vehicle turns into that car.
- Rear-end accidents. Rear-end collisions are common and happen when a driver hits the back bumper of the car in front, usually, because the rear driver was tailgating.
- Side-swipe accidents. Side-swipe collisions occur when one car swipes the side of another vehicle. If a car strays from its lane or makes a too-wide turn, a side-swipe accident can occur.
- Single-vehicle accidents. Single-vehicle crashes can be caused by poor road design, a driver failing to pay attention or an animal. Hitting a deer is one of the most common reasons for a single-vehicle accident.
In each of these accidents, all of the parties involved are at risk of injury. Head-on collisions and T-bone crashes are among the most dangerous. Head-on crashes pose a special risk because they often occur with great force and because the passengers in the front seats suffer the full force of the collision. T-bone accidents are dangerous because the car that gets hit is intruded upon by the other vehicle, potentially crushing a driver or passenger by his or her own car and the other vehicle.
Causes of Auto Accidents in Colorado
Just as there are many types of auto accidents, there are also many different causes of automobile crashes. Determining the cause of an accident is essential in a car crash case since you need to know who was at fault for the collision.
If you are involved in a crash, our Denver auto accident attorneys can review the accident report, your testimony about the accident, and other information to help you pinpoint the underlying accident cause. If someone else was responsible, such as a driver who broke a driving rule or a car manufacturer that produced a faulty vehicle, then Levine Law can help you bring a lawsuit or negotiate a settlement with the responsible party.
Some of the most common causes of auto accidents include:
Schedule a Free Consultation With Our Denver Auto Accident Attorneys Today
Levine Law has handled hundreds of automobile accident cases. Our dedicated Denver auto accident attorneys have 20+ years of experience with car accident claims and we can help you secure the compensation you deserve. Contact us today online or by phone at 303-333-8000; you owe no legal fees unless we secure money on your behalf.