Denver ATV Accident LawyerPrint Page
As someone who owns or enjoys riding ATVs, you know the freedom and utility that these rugged vehicles offer. You also know that they demand respect, and that issues with ATVs, trails and of course other riders can all quickly lead to dangerous accidents.
If you have been injured in an ATV accident, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your medical bills, loss of income, pain and suffering, and other losses. In fact, even if you think that you may have been partially at fault in the accident, under Colorado law you could still be entitled to partial compensation. At Levine law, we have decades of experience focused exclusively on personal injury representation. We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients, and if you have a case we can help you win the compensation you deserve.
Types of ATV Accidents
We represent individuals and families in all types of ATV accident cases throughout the greater Denver area. In each case, we conduct a thorough investigation and work closely with our client to identify all of the at-fault parties and maximize our client’s financial recovery. We take the approach that each case and each client is unique, and we devote our efforts to pursuing the best possible outcome in light of the specific facts and circumstances at hand.
Our attorneys are available to represent clients in ATV accident cases involving:
- ATV maintenance issues and defects
- Collisions caused by drunk ATV riders
- Collisions caused by inexperienced, inattentive and reckless ATV riders
- Carrying passengers on single-rider ATVs
- Road and highway crossing accidents
- Trail and other off-road accidents
What to Do After an ATV Accident
After any type of accident, there are several steps that injured victims can take to help preserve their legal rights. ATV accident cases are no different. To help protect your claim for compensation after an ATV accident in Denver, you should:
- Collect names, addresses and ATV registration information from all other riders involved in the accident.
- Take photos of the scene of the accident and the ATVs (and other vehicles) involved.
- Seek medical attention promptly, even if you initially feel fine.
- Write down everything you remember about what happened.
- Avoid discussing the accident with friends, neighbors and coworkers, and resist the temptation to post about the accident on social media.
- If you get contacted by an insurance company, let them know that they will need to deal with your attorney.
- Contact Levine Law for a free and confidential consultation about your legal rights.
Speak with a Top-Rated Personal Injury Attorney
Serving the Denver area for more than 20 years, the personal injury attorneys at Levine Law are recognized for their legal expertise and commitment to truly top-notch client service. Our attorneys have been named Super Lawyers and Top 100 Trial Lawyers, and have received the highest possible ratings from their clients and peers in the legal community.
When you need to fight for just compensation, your choice of legal representation matters. To put the legal team at Levine Law on your side, call (303) 333-8000 or tell us about your ATV accident online today.